Fellowship Square Launch: Front of House Staff
We are looking for friendly, professional and enthusiastic front of house staff to support the events celebrating the opening of Fellowship Square in Waltham Forest. You will be working in an outdoor events space, supporting film screenings and comedy performances.
- Friday 16 July, 4.30pm to 9pm
- Saturday 17 July, 12.30pm to 9.30pm
- Sunday 18 July – 12:30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday July 31 – 1.30pm to 9:30pm
- Checking tickets and directing visitors to their seats
- Directing visitors in and out of the event space
- Taking payments from attendees
- Supporting audiences safety
- General customer service experience preferred
Pay will be £14 p/h
We are particularly keen to recruit people based in Waltham Forest and neighbouring east London boroughs.
More information about the event can be found here.
To apply, please send your CV (max 2 sides) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include your contact details, availability and relevant experience
Application deadline: Wednesday 30 June 2021